Mycroft Masada is a faith leader who moved to the Washington DC area from hir lifelong home of Boston MA in January 2014; a founding member of TransFaith’s National Council, steering committee member of TransEpiscopal, and former board member of Congregation Am Tikva. Mycroft is called to work for social justice at the intersections of faith, LGBTQI+ and fat communities, and is a writer and artist. Zie is partnered with Julia McCrossin, the mas(s)culine fatshion blogger, and they co-parent a dogter.

Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn | My artwork (stationery, jewelry & more)

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Happy DMVersary To Me

So as of tonight, I have been living here in the DC area for a year, after living in Boston for my first 37 ½.

Many thoughts and feelings, but it is wonderful to finally be living with my Julia – who has always lived here – and our dogter Ursula, as well as my mother-in-sin; we were long-distance for our first 4 ½ years.

Here is the snow globe I got during one of my two trips to the NYAC conference with BAGLY in the 90s; that was the only time I had been to the DMV before I met J. (National Youth Advocacy Coalition, 1993 – 2011; Boston Alliance of GLBT Youth, founded in 1980 and still going strong.)




Post a Comment