Mycroft Masada is a nonbinary trans and queer Jewish leader with 30 years of experience who moved to Gaithersburg, Maryland (Montgomery County near Washington DC) from their lifelong home of Boston in 2014. A TransEpiscopal Steering Committee member and former Congregation Am Tikva board member, Mycroft is particularly called to pursue LGBTQ+ and fat justice, and is an advocate, organizer, consultant, educator, trainer, writer and artist. They are married to Julia McCrossin, the mas(s)culine fatshion blogger, and with her they co-parent a dogter. Their central online home is MasadArts.blogspot.com.


Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn | My artwork (stationery, jewelry & more)

Monday, November 26, 2018

MY ARTWORK!! Or, How I Put the Arts in MasadArts

Pictured is one of my sushi stationery sets -- little kits for creating offline mail that look like boxes of takeaway sushi!


Happy Cyber Monday, and welcome to the MasadArts art department.   


While I wouldn't say I'm well-prepared for this day or season, I have updated my artwork portfolio, and it's in three albums: 

  • Stationery (greeting cards in several formats, gift tags / ornaments, keepsake books, sushi stationery sets…) 
  • Jewelry (earrings, pendants, friendship pins…) 
  • Miscellaneous (wrapped pomegranates and candles, juice bottle cap tea-light holders, eyeglass cases…)

My work is mostly handmade, and made mostly of vintage / recycled / found / thrifted / gifted etc. materials.  And I do take commissions, personalize, customize and so on. 


I invite you to enjoy, Like, comment, share, shop, etc.



Also, my Aunt Pat in Boston is also an artist, and offers lessons, paintings, photography, greeting cards, hand-painted eggs and more

1 comment:

FADO Blog said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.