Mycroft Masada is a queer trans faith leader who moved to the Washington DC area of Maryland’s Montgomery County from their lifelong home of Boston in 2014. Mycroft co-chairs the MoCo Pride Center, is a TransFaith National Council member, a TransEpiscopal Steering Committee member and former Congregation Am Tikva board member. Mycroft is particularly called to pursue justice at the intersections of LGBTQI+ and fat communities, and is an advocate, organizer, consultant, educator, trainer, writer and artist. They are partnered with Julia McCrossin, the massculine fatshion blogger, and with her co-parents a dogter. Their central online home is MasadArts.blogspot.com.

Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn | My artwork (stationery, jewelry & more)



Friday, November 24, 2017

Mycroft Masada ~ MasadArts ~ my artwork

These are some of the options for my sushi stationery sets -- little kits for creating offline mail that look like boxes of takeaway sushi.

Happy Black Friday / Furday and Erev Small Business Saturday, and welcome to the MasadArts art department.   

I’ve updated my artwork portfolio, and made it into 3 albums: 
  • Stationery (greeting cards in several formats, gift tags / ornaments, keepsake books, sushi stationery sets…) 
  • Jewelry (earrings, pendants, friendship pins…) 
  • Miscellaneous (wrapped pomegranates and candles, juice bottle cap tea-light holders, eyeglass cases…)
My work is mostly handmade, and made mostly of vintage / recycled / found / thrifted / gifted etc. materials; and I do take commissions, personalize, customize and so on. 

I invite you to enjoy, Like, comment, share, shop, etc.

Also, my Aunt Pat back in Boston is also an artist, and offers lessons, paintings, photography, greeting cards and more
Post a Comment