Mycroft Masada is a faith leader who moved to the Washington DC area from hir lifelong home of Boston MA in January 2014; a founding member of TransFaith’s National Council, steering committee member of TransEpiscopal, and former board member of Congregation Am Tikva. Mycroft is called to work for social justice at the intersections of faith, LGBTQI+ and fat communities, and is a writer and artist. Zie is partnered with Julia McCrossin, the mas(s)culine fatshion blogger, and they co-parent a dogter.

Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn | My artwork (stationery, jewelry & more)

Friday, August 16, 2013

Praise the Lard



EEEEEEE! Someone walked by me in Cambridge today wearing this or something very much like it! AMEN! Praise the Lard indeed! I know it’s intended to be more pork-positive than pig- or fat-positive – but as a queer faith leader I’m all about more positive interpretations of sacred texts. I have to show my brother who has always loved pigs.


Post a Comment