Mycroft Masada is a faith leader who moved to the Washington DC area from hir lifelong home of Boston MA in January 2014; a founding member of TransFaith’s National Council, steering committee member of TransEpiscopal, and former board member of Congregation Am Tikva. Mycroft is called to work for social justice at the intersections of faith, LGBTQI+ and fat communities, and is a writer and artist. Zie is partnered with Julia McCrossin, the mas(s)culine fatshion blogger, and they co-parent a dogter.

Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn | My artwork (stationery, jewelry & more)

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Ordered business cards and stickers from VistaPrint!

I ordered business cards and stickers from VistaPrint yesterday! The cards are the same ones I’ve had from them twice before, just with updated text. (My primary symbol is a blue dragon, and they actually had this photo in stock. It’s an outdoor bas-relief wall in China -- see the plants at the bottom? I ran into a Chinese visitor in Harvard Square who was very surprised to see somewhere he’d been at home on my card.) The stickers are a first for me, 1.5”; they’re mostly to put on my larger artwork and the gift wrapping thereof. I didn’t reorder my matching address labels, because I plan to move in with my partner Julia early next year. I highly recommend VistaPrint – and if you say I sent you, we both get rewarded, so.

Post a Comment