Mycroft Masada is a faith leader who moved to the Washington DC area from hir lifelong home of Boston MA in January 2014; a founding member of TransFaith’s National Council, steering committee member of TransEpiscopal, and former board member of Congregation Am Tikva. Mycroft is called to work for social justice at the intersections of faith, LGBTQI+ and fat communities, and is a writer and artist. Zie is partnered with Julia McCrossin, the mas(s)culine fatshion blogger, and they co-parent a dogter.

Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn | My artwork (stationery, jewelry & more)

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Coming Soon – My 2008 Work

“That’s a very noble story.”

"Noble?”

"Stories can be whimsical, or frightening, or melancholy, or many other things. But noble stories are the ones that can most affect our lives. May I have your permission to tell others this story?”

“Sure. It’s no secret.”

“But stories are an essential part of every person’s being. I would never share one without permission.”

Eudana and Ensign Harry Kim
Star Trek : Voyager
Season 1, Episode 10 – “Prime Factors
March 8, 1989

I want to summarize my work during 2008 here, but am still writing it up and deciding how to present it. I probably won’t be able to do create and post an entry for each workday -- for one thing, there's too much backlog. I may create a Word document that’s a summary and update this entry with that link (a link to the document in my Google Docs).
Post a Comment